Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

lower east side tenement museum

i went to new york [again] this past weekend, with my friend fan. we had a brilliant time. the only real negative in my mind is that we didn't book ahead for this museum. my aunt told me about it and i really really really wanted to go. BUT we didn't plan and i had no idea it was going to be sold out for the entire day. sad news.

we DID check out the gift shop and watch a couple intro movies about the museum. if anyone's planning a NYC trip any time soon, please oh please go to the lower east side tenement museum. it looks truly amazing!!

[and if you want to invite me, that'd be even better :)]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about how much I want to go back...with this in the planssss and maybe the fashion district...I need silk yo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...