Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

one year anniversary

one year ago today i was in himi for the last time. i got on the train in takaoka and cried my little eyes out. most months for the past year, i've gotten weepy around the 22nd/23rd. this month it's way worse, since this is my anniversary of j-departure.

what better way to celebrate/look back than by posting about my friend kazuki who hitchiked to himi and beyond?!?! i saw his whole album on facebook, and even though he has no idea, i'm going to dedicate this post to his trip. :)

i don't know who kazuki's friend is, but i recognized the kanji for himi on his sign!! i was like "eh?!? himi?!?!" then i was super impressed with myself for being right!


i love how he took a photo with some random children!!! absolutely adorable. utterly japan. oh, how i miss this!!!

1 comment:

Andy and Lyndsay said...

Aww Kell! What a significant day! I'm glad you reminisce and love your experience there! I'm also glad you returned to the US so I could have you closer, but I understand that a big piece of your heart will always be there...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...