Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"quotations practice"

(note: i'm not pregnant. though the following sentences written by my student make me laugh so much i was willing to risk the entire blog world getting the idea that i am. don't worry/celebrate. i'm not.) now... on to those sentences:

1. "I just found out i'm pregnant!" Mrs. Alberts exclaimed.
2. "I'm hungry!" Lala yelled.
3. "Are you serious? Oh my goodness I'm gonna be a father," Mr. Alberts whispered.
4. "Can y'all worry about your baby later I'm hungry aunt Kelly," whined Lala.
5. "Sorry hon, where would you like to eat," Mrs. Alberts responded.
6. "Mcdonalds. No Burger King. Wait, even better, Applebees!" Lala screamed.
7. "Applebees it is," Mr. Alberts said.
8. "Wait, I lost my appetite. Let's talk about the baby," Lala explained.
9. "Wait, what?" Mr. and Mrs. Alberts said confusly.
10. "What's his name?" Lala questioned.

HA! I seriously died laughing when I read these.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...