Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fall, take your sweet time.

The internet world seems to make fall come so much faster than it does in reality. We had an unusually cool August, but it's not fall yet, here in the Philadelphia area... The leaves are green, the afternoons feel hot, and the sun stays out most of the evening...

Even though I adore fall- the season of apples and my birthday and campfires and jackets and Toms/jeans and back to school- I am in absolutely no rush for it to begin.

Because then it will be Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then January and our baby will be here. Which will be amazing. But not quite yet, thank you very much.

This year, I'm taking every chance to enjoy each season and rest in them. And to savor the weather and the changes and the growing belly I'm sporting nowadays.

Fall, I'll be happy to see you but take your sweet old time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...