Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Singing Nalgene's praises!

Can I just brag on Nalgene for a quick sec?

I have had Nalgene water bottles for as long as I can remember. Last year I branched out and bought a cool glass bottle from Target. And promptly smashed it to smithereens on my driveway. And then promptly went back to Target to get a Nalgene instead.

While at my Granddad's house last month, we put our Nalgenes in the freezer overnight, like we do every night at home. I woke up the next morning to find mine had cracked open. Maybe their freezer temp was higher than ours? Regardless, I was so so so disappointed. I love that blue Nalgene and it was really crappy to have no water bottle on vacation.

Upon returning home, I sent an email to the company with a picture of my busted bottle. They emailed me back quickly, promising to send a replacement. It came within a week, just in time for me to use in Granada. Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...