This has been my main place of writing for the last five years. Amazingly, just under five years ago I was flying "home" after my year in Japan. I was single, adventurous, scared, uncertain, optimistic, and curious. I started this blog to record my thoughts, travels, and life lessons. I wrote to remember and I wrote to share life with others. I wanted a place to keep track of photos I took and friends I made.
Writing here has been a precious gift, one I'm not sure I want to give up quite yet. As I mull it over and decide on the future fate of this space, I'm beginning a new blog that's specifically baby-focused. I want to record this pregnancy so I'll never forget the beauty and pain of the season. I want our baby to someday be able to read and look at pictures of his/her mom and dad as we waited.
The new blog will be quite baby heavy, so don't feel obligated to follow along if that's not your cup of tea. I totally understand. If you're interested, here's the link. Stop by and say HI!
New blog

No comments:
Post a Comment