Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

August: 10 on 10

[I'm fudging the times today because I forgot it was August 10th. So here's to playing catch-up.]
8 am: my fixed Fiesta mug. On my desk, of course. 
9 am: Added some color to our over-the-bed hoops. They used to be all brown & gray. The new fabrics make me smile.
 10 am: A new necklace in my current favorite color.
 11 am: Freshly painted chairs getting drowned in the rain. Plus a nasty looking spot on our cement block patio.
12 pm: Old school bench painted. Shout out to Joel for his painter's tape coverage.

ten on ten button

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :) I was trying to Google Friend you but can't find it. I'm doing ten on ten too. here it has been a hot day. love your mug :)

rachel said...

love the purple school bench! super cute!!

marla said...

cute hoops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...