Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Some favorite things

I've noticed sometimes I go many days without writing anything in this space.

The problem lately is that my mind and heart are full, but mostly with things I don't feel comfortable sharing publicly. I'm often caught between two competing ideas: "I think it'd be awesome to have people read my blog and grow, learn, and celebrate because of what I write." vs. "I want this space kept secret so I can keyboard-vomit whenever I need to process things going on inside of me."

This could certainly be a very heavy post, but with all the Christmas gift guides circulating the blog world, I decided to just make a quick, fun list of my favorite things. Most are from Pinterest (Do you follow me? Do I follow you? I'd like to!)

1. This print from Etsy. I love this verse; it's part of a song that really made a difference in my life this summer after I lost my job.
2. This print. The colors are SO beautiful. 
3. This gorgeous leather bag, which is apparently a man's bag...? $200 is so expensive, but I'm wondering: will non-leather bags last long enough to make their cheap price tag worth it?

4. These baby hats. Mustaches! Soft fabric! A tiny top knot! Quick! Someone invite me to a baby shower before I go crazy & buy these hats for a random stranger's baby on the street!
4. This Etsy shop, which hand-designs Christmas cards and sends you the proof so you can print them yourself. If we had kids I'd totally order Christmas cards, but it doesn't make sense to spend the money for a photo of just us. I think I'd order from here, though.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...