Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Quietness around this blog

Okay, here's the thing. My blog fast is partly to blame for less volume on THIS blog. There are other factors, too, such as winding down a school year, applying for a fourth grade teaching job for next year, hot weather, junior high activities with church, watching TV on Netflix with Joel, dealing with the aftermath of last week's fire, gearing up for Spain, etc.

But really, I don't take pictures.
So I don't blog.

My last five or six posts have been pretty lame, if I do say so myself. Which I do.

I like to think summer will prompt me to document life a little more. Things will be at a different pace. We will go to Charleston shortly after school gets out and it will be beautiful there. We shall see.

Thanks to all of you who have been reading, despite the infrequent posts, most of which are not all that compelling.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...