Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

eggplants & a summer movie


just found this movie called julie and julia. looks super cute and fun!

i wish i were more into cooking.

scratch that. i AM into cooking.

i guess i should say i wish:
i had my own kitchen to cook in.
i had someone(s) to cook for.
i wasn't so nervous about people liking what i make.
i didn't live in the suburbs where the closest place to get ingredients is the local giant grocery store, called giant.

p.s. last year in okinawa i discovered my love for eggplant. YUM~ now if only i knew how to cook it...

1 comment:

Andy and Lyndsay said...

Kell! Bahh! Andy JUST bought an eggplant plant today and I was grossed out! I even told him he shouldn't have bought it! You convicted me! I'm totally going to at least be slightly excited about the future eggplants to grow on our porch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...