another of my students told me this year she did all sorts of things to improve her english. she went to the doctor alone, talked to her neighbor, and went to the store alone. sweetness.
of my friends. in case you don't watch american idol [i don't!], let me tell you about my old buddy kris allen. he is ROCKING the stage, seriously. he's awesome! now he's in the finale, just competing with one other guy. my friends josh and rachel [and probably many others!] are working hard to vote him to a win and created the website i linked to. i had NO idea kris was going to get this far in the competition. our old 5th grade teacher, mrs. may, would be proud. check kris out~

of my family. my mom, dad, and aunt are all working their tails off at grammy's. they have done a major amount of cleaning, which should have been done 20 years ago. i know they're all worn out emotionally and physically and i'm grateful for all they've done.
2 comments:
KELL!!!! Your 5th grade buddy WON AMERICAN IDOL!!! Craziness!!!
Somehow I came across this. I just saw Kris in January at World Cafe Live Philly!! He was so great, I still love him so much. I was excited b/c it's the first time he's played in Philly for the public and it wasn't expensive at all. (Wish I had known sooner that there was a meet and greet too, b/c it wasn't expensive to meet him either! But it sold out.) He had just gotten into a bad car accident and announced that he's having a baby. He couldn't play guitar, only sing. Did you ever go to see him play yet or contact him?
Post a Comment