Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Something I wore

I am not a fashion blogger. Most of the time my clothes are not cute. Most of the time I wish I could justify spending more money on clothes. Then I try stuff on and realize I don't really even like it.

Today I went to Target and the mall (shudder!) in search of a couple new things to make it through the winter and I came home with just two tank tops. But then I saw a cute flannel on this blog and realized I have my own from a few years back that I could wear open to show my new tank.

Plus, the tank matches my earrings perfectly.

Plus, I have a new iPad that takes clear pictures and uploads them almost instantly. Score.
(Now if only I could master looking at the actual camera instead of randomly into space or at the iPad screen...)

 

(necklace from here.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...