Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A dining room wall

For a long time I have wanted to change our dining room wall.

It's filled with art we have been given and each piece is precious to us. However, the placement was awkward, too much white space, AND I have been drooling over loads of gallery walls on Pinterest so I really wanted our wall to be more like those.
(before)
So. I received two new prints in the mail and got to work. I tried many different arrangements before was satisfied. Joel brought me a new level because the one we had weighed about 10 pounds and I couldn't hold it while I measured. Finally, I got the set up pretty smooth and we hung the frames.
(during)

I like it soooooo much better now... (Pardon the blur/glare, but the layout was my focus!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...