Yesterday as I drove from one job to the next, I was quietly praying through some frustrations and disappointments. I was basically asking God (again) why His plan wasn't lining up with my dreams, my desires, my prayers, my wishes, my timeline.
The thought entered my mind suddenly: I have something better.
Now nobody was in the car. I didn't "hear" anything. But the thought entered my mind and it has never been there before. I am confident that the Lord was answering my plea for understanding, my desperate cries of confusion. He was responding, to my heart and mind, in a way that showed me his love and constant care.
Today I read this post from a blogger I really respect and admire. The story Jessi shares is similar to what God is doing for me right now, but she puts the words together in such a beautiful way that I am completely refreshed.
Wo knows what my something better will be. I honestly hope it's my dreams and wishes granted, but on a much bigger scale! Wouldn't that be nice? But regardless, I will wait and hope for this word from God to be revealed as truth in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment