Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

These 3


 
These 3 are coming to stay at my home in just under three weeks.
We have an entire Fab4 weekend reunion planned. (And by planned I just mean we all know we're going to talk, eat, watch chick flicks, laugh, maybe cry, talk, listen, and laugh non-stop for about three days. Obviously.)

I've just been laying in bed thinking about seeing these ladies again. The memories of four years together at college flood my mind and keep me awake. They knew me well then. They know me now, today, but I'm different. The me I was in college is different.

I used to procrastinate a lot more. I laughed a LOT. I watched way more movies and way fewer TV shows. I was spontaneous and stayed up late. I ate a lot of junk food and was really active and did my laundry into the wee hours. I read books for fun and talked on IM. I left notes for these three and cleaned our shared bathroom. I had sleepovers with them and talked in our lounge until we were too tired to talk more. I wore track pants and swished them so much in my sleep that it kept Lauren awake. Ash and I read Clarice Bean together before we went to sleep. The other Lauren and I used to talk "teaching" for long periods of time and sometimes she'd sneak into my room to show me what she was planning to wear to school the next day.

We are beyond blessed to have these friendships. It's amazing now, to think about who we've become and who we will be. All four married. One with a new babe on the way. So many miles between us, but there's no doubt we'll pick up where we left off as soon as they arrive in my driveway.

I really can't wait.
These 3 have helped make me me.

1 comment:

Kristen [Teamfuest] said...

Aw, how fun! We do Townie Reunions and I look forward to them so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...