Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day three of the blog fast

Some reflections so far... On Saturday I temporarily deactivated my Facebook account. The fact that you can easily do it without losing your account completely made the whole thing a little less painful. I did a whole lot of organizing and laundry on Saturday.

Sunday was easier than Monday. I had plenty of chores to do, plus I was under the weather and used my free time to get some extra rest. I also snagged three cheap books at a yard sale so I started reading one of those in the afternoon sun. Peaceful.

Monday at work was hard. I was so tempted to click on a blog during my free period at school. Nobody would know and I was antsy. Instead I got up and walked around to visit my friend in another classroom.

Tonight was really annoying. The cookies I planned to make have to go in the fridge for two hours, so I can't make them tonight and now have all this free time. I thought, "crap! Two weeks is too long!" Which I guess means its just the right amount of time!

I have really really really been enjoying starting my day with SheReadsTruth.com! It is wonderful to have something productive and meaningful I can do on the iPad when I first get up.

In sad news, I got rejected for yet another job I wanted. It is beyond frustrating to not even get an interview for jobs that I could do with excellence. In my opinion, one of the worst catch 22s in life is that employers only hire people with experience, but how do people get experience if nobody will hire them? Arghhhhh!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...