Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Owning this season

I just came home from work, chatted with my momma for a few minutes, and read this blog post in the quietness of my room. http://influencenetwork.blogspot.com/2013/05/its-your-season-own-it.html

As I have shared before, this year has been a hard season for us. Through the grace of God, I have tried my hardest to own the season, to share honestly about the confusion and heartache and frustration we have felt. I have tried to write here, so others can know, and for my own long term memory to be clear.

There are lots of conclusions I came to through my social media fast the last two weeks. Some I am still processing and won't be able to share yet, but here is one:

The Lord is here, with me, in seasons of loss and doubt. The Lord is good and patient and longs for me to cling tightly to His truth. The Lord has forgiven me and sent his son, his child, to die because of his great love.

Pretty big conclusion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...