Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Things I'm Pinning, 4

Consider this the "random" version of my Pinterest posts. I've done food & baby, but today I'm just listing the miscellaneous things I've loved from around the web lately.

Gosh, I'd love for this to be my kitchen. Open shelving, bright colors, lots of vintage Pyrex. Awesome!

Here's a good teaching idea. Instead of having one Pinterest board for education stuff, I've separated them into three categories: literacy, management, and fun projects/ideas. There are SO many awesome ideas out there!

This story is incredibly beautiful. What a testimony! "I almost fell into the trap of “why me?” Bitterness tried to grab me like a thief. But over and over I was reminded, yes, why NOT you? Have I ever gone hungry? Have I ever been unloved for even one minute? Have I ever been truly alone? No. Never. I have always been given more than I deserve. Because I deserve death."

Love this blogger & her sweet perspective on the differences between first and second children.
If I created a dream guest room, it'd look kinda like this.
Plus! A beautiful post to "Teachers Everywhere"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...