Since Saturday, in numbers...
Times I've been tempted to just look at a blog really quick: 29 (at least)
Mornings started with SheReadsTruth.com: 7
Pages of "real" books read: 250+
Times I clicked on Pinterest to for a recipe that turned out poorly: 2
Phone calls with long distance loved ones: 4
Loads of laundry completed: 5
Photos viewed on Facebook because Joel logged in and showed me: 2
Moments of quiet without being bombarded by what I might be missing in life: 1,000+
Times of prayer, surrendering this idol, again and again: 25+
Conversations with others who were encouraged by this fast: 3
Games of Fruit Ninja played, since that's one of the few things I do in the iPad that doesn't involve social media: 47+
Focused, un-distracted conversations with Joel: 5 at least
Grad school papers filed for the first time in years: 95+
Moments of regret for this decision: zero
(One week down. One long week to go!)
No comments:
Post a Comment