Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

gems from students

Today I got three funny letters from kids I subbed for on Tuesday. Their teacher asked for a report, so I told her they'd misbehaved and she made them write apologies. Thought I'd share a couple tidbits:

"Dear Mrs. Alberts, I am sorry for my behavior yesterday. It may have been the heat that made me act the way I did. I hope you accept my apology."

"Dear Mrs. Alberts, I am sorry for how silly I acted yesterday. I was a little too jumpy and I couldn't catch myself. I couldn't control it and I'm very sorry for my inappropriate behavior."

"Dear Mrs. Alberts, I am sorry for how me and my table acted, we were out of hand and we will try are hardest to do better next time. I hope you forgive us because you have alot on your hands. I hope that you forgive us so carma doesn't come to get us."

[I hope "carma" does come get you, little punks :)]

Also today, I had my ESL students complete an end-of-the-year survey. Here's what one said:

"Mrs. Alberts, I love you so much. I want to you teach us next year. You are nice and pretty! You are strict in the class and I love it. I hate someone talking when you talking. I love your teaching, just more harder."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...