Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Things I'm Pinning, 3

A while back I wrote a "Things I'm Pinning: baby version" post.

Today's variation is all about food. Here are some yummy things I've Pinned lately.

You guys! Roast a whole chicken in your crock pot. Please! It was so easy, so tender, and so not filled with the extra stuff that's on those rotisserie chickens already made at the store.
These pancakes were on my Fab4 weekend menu. Mine turned out a bit less fluffy than the picture shows (probably because I added a little extra flour and buttermilk so the proportions weren't exactly what the recipe called for...) and I didn't add blueberries, but they were a hit. Making them again. 

I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it's from one of my favorite bloggers, so I'm sure it'll be delish. Summer drinks, here I come!

My weekly menu has been made and these sweet potato burgers are on it. Yum!
 
Summer desserts, here I come. Look at these! Are they healthier than ice cream? Maybe. Definitely cheaper.

(Please note: none of these photos are mine. They 're all directly from Pinterest. The links are to my pins, which in turn are linked to the sites where these pictures and recipes can be found!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...