In the hum-drum of any work week following vacation, it's easy to bemoan the fact that we only have one day off from now until summer vacation. Or the fact that it's still not quite 50 degrees, despite the blinding sunshine. Or the fact that grad class goes until 10pm on Thursday when the Fab4 will be at home waiting.
So, for myself mostly, here are some tiny, good things!
The sun shone brightly today. Our after-care program got lots of fun new stuff for the kids today. I helped clean and de-clutter our office at work- love that kind of thing. I'm getting better at cutting Joel's hair.
The new oven works great! I got a bouquet of tulips for $2.50 the day after Easter. Things are starting to bloom in our front yard. Our house guest last weekend (Hi, Holly!) made us a darling wreath to hang on the door for spring.
My brother-in-law gave us four new mason jar-ish glasses that I love to drink from. The Tigers won their first game yesterday. (Hey, what makes Joel happy makes me happy, too!)


1 comment:
YES! Go Tigers! :)
So happy that your husband is a fan.
Post a Comment