Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

spring dress review: eShakti

It's seriously an honor to be sent a free dress from eShakti in exchange for a product review. This is clearly not a fashion blog and I'm clearly not a fashionista. So whenever I get a chance to dress up and feel fancy, I take it.

Here are some photos of the dress I chose from eShakti's spring line, which I love:


I wore this outfit on Easter and though it was chilly, I loved wearing it! The dress has pockets (!!!!) and the stripes are darling. It has a double layer to reduce see-through-ness and the color combination is perfect for spring into summer. The gray shrug is from Target and I like that it adds a little color contrast. Plus, it covers my pasty not-buff arms a little. Bonus!

eShakti's speedy delivery always surprises me. I think I ordered this dress on Thursday and it was on my front porch (from India!) on Monday afternoon. That's impressive. In addition to their quick delivery, eShakti has great, personal customer service. Their representatives are very responsive and helpful.

Also, eShakti customizes. I fit perfectly into their size so I didn't customize my measurements, mostly because I'm lazy. I do wish I'd given a custom length measurement, though, because the length of this dress is not my favorite. I'd prefer it to be a little shorter, maybe slightly above my knee. Again, my fault, not theirs. I should have specified.

Looking forward to wearing this cute dress again while the weather is warm! 

1 comment:

Jen said...

The dress is very cute and you look great! Thanks for the review!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...